Thursday, October 22 6:30 p.m. EDT
Zoom Video Conference Zoom link and dial-in details will be sent to directly to registrants REGISTER HERE Please join the CU in Tech alumni affinity group for a virtual panel discussion on career growth in software engineering.
The panel comprises the following alumni:
- David Katz EE’15 / MEE’15, Staff Software Engineer, Tech Lead, Walmart New Product Innovation
- Julia Cox EE’13 / MEE’15, Vice President, Senior Software Engineer, Sotheby’s
- Ethan Elenberg EE’12, Research Scientist, ASAPP
- William Donahue EE’98 / MEE’99, Senior Software Engineer, MongoDB The panelists will discuss the ways they have grown throughout their careers and will illustrate how software engineering changes with increased experience.
- Chris Curro EE’15 / MEE’16, Principal Data Scientist, PepsiCo will moderate.
Please register to attend, and we hope to see you online!
Questions? Please contact Anna S. Covatta, Assistant Director, Alumni Affairs at email@example.com.