July 1, 2019 is the start of a new Council year.
The following are standing and ad hoc committees of the Alumni Association, in accordance with the Constitution and By-Laws. Committee membership is open to all alumni though chairs must be members of the Alumni Council. Support for each committee from the Alumni Office staff is indicated. Many alumni volunteer their time on one or more committees. It’s also a great way to stay involved with Cooper Union, while having a lot of fun!
If you are interested in joining a CUAA Committee, please see that committee’s page and feel free to contact them directly, or let us know you are interested in a number of volunteering possibilities, beyond just committees.
- Annual Fund Committee: Carol Wolf A’84, Kelly Smolar ME’07
- Nominating Committee: Kay Nordstrom ME’77
- Communications Committee: Genevieve Martin A’11, Anthony Manganiello CE’06
- Integrative Committee: Standish Lee AR’11
- Awards Committee: Laura Spinner A’89
- Faculty/Student Liaison Committee: Mark O’Grady A’76, Donato Giacalone AR’83
- Events Committee: Nanwei Chen, CE 2013, Mark A. Vasquez, ME 1988
- Tellers Committee: Athena DeNivo CE94, Malini Ramanarayanan ChE’00
- Gano Dunn Award Committee: Darrell Low EE’89
- Augustus Saint-Gaudens Award Committee: Carol Wolf A’84, Bill Wolf A’84
- John Q. Hejduk Award Committee: Lilly Zand AR’88
- Peter Cooper Public Service Award Committee: Mary Lynch ChE’82
- Elections Committee: Shankar Venkataraman, BSE’03
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) Committee: Nils Folke Anderson A’94, Karina Tipton CE’99, Carol Wolf A’84