Please use the attached nomination form which can be downloaded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed or use the Google Form to submit on-line.
For more information on the awards and past winners, check out these pages:
- Augustus Saint-Gaudens Award
- Living alumnus/alumna of the School of Art are eligible
- For outstanding professional achievement and contribution in the arts
- Gano Dunn Award
- Living alumnus/alumna of the School of Engineering are eligible
- For outstanding achievement in engineering, industry, science, or finance
- John Q Hejduk Award
- Living alumnus/alumna of the School of Architecture are eligible
- For outstanding contributions to the theory, teaching and/or practice of architecture*
- Peter Cooper Public Service Award
- Living alumnus/alumna of any Schools are eligible
- For outstanding public or humanitarian service
The deadline for nominations is November 13, 2022.
Nominations received after that date will be saved and considered for the following year. The link for nominations will remain active after the deadline so nominations can be made throughout the year.